Negotiating with Global Goliath
Colson Quinn saves global licensing deal for enterprise wireless security firm.
- Our client needed help with 11th hour negotiations with a global telecom company for wireless security for the Olympics.
- Despite dragging their feet, the global telecom company wanted work to continue despite no contract.
- We created a bridge agreement in 3 days to allow software development to continue.
- We negotiated terms allowing our client to continue work without releasing their IP.
- We negotiated favorable payment terms for our client.