Rob is that rare business and intellectual property attorney who cut his teeth on trial work as a young lawyer – he knows where the landmines are, has street smarts and gets the deal done. Firm, fair, intelligible documents that provide clients with long lasting business relationships are Rob’s stock in trade. He’s helped build and sell hundreds of companies, negotiated and structured countless contracts and provided swift, sensible answers.
Rob has received the highest peer rating, AV, in his corporate and intellectual property law practice for legal ability and ethical standards from Martindale Hubbell.
Presentation and Publications
- Frequent lecturer on technology, IP, corporate, negotiation and entrepreneurship topics – Univ. of Colorado, Technology Groups, Boulder C of C, and Boulder Bar Association
- Articles authored or co-authored by Rob have appeared in the Boulder County Business Report, Colorado Software Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers
- Ten tips for Small Companies Negotiating with Global Companies
- Getting Your Business Ready for Sale
- Bar Admissions – Colorado and Texas
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- AV Rated – Martindale Hubbell
- Boulder Mountain Fire Department – Volunteer
- Boulder Homeless Shelter – Annual Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day Sponsor
- UT Law School, J.D. with honors, 1979
- U VA, B.A. with high distinction, 1976