Colson-Quinn’s dedication to clients is not only our day-to-day commitment, it’s built into our structure and ideology.
Leaving behind well-established business law practices, we chose to move to Boulder for quality of life both at home and in business. With business law experience in prominent Houston law firms, we’d seen the pitfalls of the traditional law firm model where clients were over-billed, overwhelmed and underappreciated. Realizing that our clients share our values for right relationships, respect, reasonable fees and results, we choose to be unique. We have created a firm dedicated to making a difference for our clients so that they can genuinely benefit from our collective experience.Colson-Quinn is distinctive in its client-based structure:
- Every client works with senior counsel with more than 25 years of coporate, business and intellectual property experience.
- Phone calls are returned within 24 hours.
- From the start, we determine with clients what their legal needs and business goals are and adapt our approach to reflect them.
- We set priorities and budgets for legal services.
- Timetables are established for legal work.
- We keep overhead low, costs down and fees reasonable.
- We demystify the legal process and give clients legal services they can understand and use.
- We give advice infused with integrity and independence.
- We not only advise clients of risks but we also provide solutions.
Colson-Quinn combines the accessibility and personal attention of a small law firm with the expert strategic counsel of the large law firms. With seasoned counsel having litigated more than 40 lawsuits, mediated more than 30 lawsuits, and organized, built and sold countless companies, Colson-Quinn delivers exceptional results for its clients.